Information about Taxes
- Tax Forms and Instructions
- Tax Resources
- IRS PowerPoint Presentations
The ISSS Office is unable to answer questions about taxes or provide tax advice. However, several useful resources have been assembled here, including links to toll-free assistance numbers, PowerPoint presentations prepared by the IRS for international students, and links to frequently-used tax forms.
Below are helpful tools and information for state and federal tax filing:
- Sprintax is a company and an on-line resource tool for F-1s and J-1s filing taxes.
- IRS information for F-1s and J-1s filing their taxes
- An IRS video to help international students and scholars filing their taxes
2016 taxes are due by Monday, April 18, 2017.