Forms & Publications

Extension, transfer, and dependent request forms are available under Immigration and Visas. Work-related forms, including OPT and STEM extension, are available under Working in the US.

Students who will be participating in the Summer Arch program and are Fall Away, will need to complete a Summer Arch, Fall Away 2017 form.

Please allow 2 weeks processing time for any forms submitted. You will receive an email notification once any forms or documents are ready to be picked up (with photo ID) in the ISSS Office.

Most forms can be submitted electronically to, but any requests requiring original documentation (such as financial documentation) must be submitted in person.

International Services for Students and Scholars, Phone: (518) 276-4966, Fax: (518) 276-4839