International Services for Students and Scholars - ISSS
The Office of International Services for Students and Scholars (ISSS) extends a warm welcome to you! We offer a variety of programs and services to our international community of over 1,400 students and scholars. Our goal is to enhance the educational and personal experience of the international community and to assist students and scholars as they navigate through academic life in the United States.
Our office is located is Suite 4226 of Academy Hall. Please feel free to send us an email at ISSSOffice@rpi.edu with any questions or to call us at 518-276-6266.
- If you are requesting a travel signature or a new I-20/DS-2019, please fill out the request form here.
- If you are a student requesting an invitation letter for your family to visit you, please fill out the request form here
- If you are reporting a change of address, please fill out the form here. Please also update your address is SIS.
- If you are a student on OPT/STEM reporting changes to your employment or personal information, please fill out the form here.
- Forms can be submitted via email to ISSSOffice@rpi.edu or in person.
For more information, we encourage you to consult the Department of Homeland Security's "Study in the States" website for F-1 students, linked here.
We wish you a very positive experience here at Rensselaer and success in your academic goals!