- Fall 2013 check-list and arrival information for new international undergraduate, transfer and brazilian students
- Fall 2013 check-list and arrival information for International Graduate and Exchange Students
- Pre-Arrival Guide for New Int'l Transfer Students for Fall 2013
- Pre-Arrival Guide for New Int'l Freshman Students for Fall 2013
- Pre-Arrival Guide for New Int'l Exchange Students for Fall 2013
- Pre-Arrival Guide for New Int'l Graduate Students for Fall 2013
- Survival Guide to Rensselaer for International Students Fall 2013
- Emergency Phones on Campus
- Conversion chart for weight U.S. to Metric
- Conversion chart for temperature - Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Conversion chart for Miles to Kilometers
- Take the CDTA bus for Free with your RPI ID
- Completing the form I-94 for nonimmigrant students - entering the United States
- How to Access Your Financial Information Through SIS (student information system)
- Culture Shock
- Adjusting To Classes At Rensselaer
- Popular American Foods
- Academy Hall
- Student Union
- How to Access your BILL= E-Bill
- Smoking Policy Handout
- Alcohol Policy Handout
- Visa application information
How to Access Your Financial Information Through SIS (student information system)
How Do I Find Out about My Bill?
- Using the SIS method, you will NOT receive hard copies of this information.
- You will NOT receive emails telling you to check your financial account.
- You have to check SIS regularly to see updates on your financial account.
How to Your Your Bill
- Open sis.rpi.edu
- Click "login"
- Enter your User ID and PIN
- Click "Registration/Account/Laptop Information
- Click "View Muy Account Information"
- Click "Account Summary by Semester"
- View your Charges & Payments
- Remember using SIS, you are required to keep checking to see if you have any bills.
- If your bills are not paid on time you will not be allowed to register for the next semester, get a transcript and you could be required to take a Mandatory One Year Financial leave.
- If you are having trouble accessing your eBill, you should come to the Registrar's Office on the second floor (2000 level) of Academy Hall.
Last modified: Dec 22, 2010