Resources & Links
- Regional Information and Attractions
- Academic Year Timeline for International Students
- RPI Student Legal Services
- Health-Related Information
- Clubs and Organizations
- Rensselaer Directories
- Winter in Troy
- Embassies and Consulates
Student Health Center
Rensselaer's Student Health Center is a comprehensive, nationally accredited physician directed program providing outpatient ambulatory health care. Services include medical, gynecology, and allergy clinics, Counseling Services, and educational programming.
The Student Health Center is located on the 3rd Floor of Academy Hall, Suite 3200. Counseling Services is located on the 4th Floor of Academy Hall, Suite 4100. The hours are as follows:
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
- Health Center: Saturday-Sunday, 10:00am-1:30pm
- Summer/During Annual Breaks, 8:00am-4:30pm
- Also available for emergencies after hours via Public Safety (518-276-6611)
You can call the Health Center at 518-276-6287 or Counseling Services at 518-276-6479 to schedule an appointment or ask a question
Tip:Keep a first aid kit for minor illnesses or injuries that do not require the assistance of a professional.
In Case of Emergency
- Call 911
- Rensselaer Public Safety Emergency Number: 518-276-6611
- Samaritan Hospital: 2215 Burdett Ave, Troy NY- 518-276-3300
NOTICE: These numbers are for emergency use only. If you are in immediate need of medical attention, or in a life-threatening situation, do not hesitate to call these numbers. However, if your case is not an emergency, medical fees may not be covered by insurance and can be very expensive.