Letter Requests

Please note: Full-time certification letters (letters which attest that you are a full time student) are provided by the Registrar's Office.

If you are requesting an invitation letter for your relatives overseas, please fill out the form below:

If you are requesting a letter for a Social Security Number, please complete the form below and return it to the ISSS:

Last modified: Apr 5, 2017
International Services for Students and Scholars, Phone: (518) 276-4966, Fax: (518) 276-4839