Travel to Canada or Mexico
Students travelling to Canada or Mexico should remember the following:
- Refer to the Canadian and Mexican Consulate General websites before traveling.
- Check to see if you need a visitor visa to enter.
- Special note: If you are taking a flight through Canada to your home country, you may have to apply for a transit visa. Visit this website for details.
- Make sure you travel with your passport, visa, and your I-20/DS-2019 signed within the past year for travel.
- If you will be traveling for 30 days or less, you may qualify for automatic visa revalidation. Please consult the ISSS Office if you are uncertain if you qualify.
Last modified: Jul 22, 2015