Visiting New York City

International House in New York City has traditional student dormitory-style single rooms, apartment shares, and studio and one bedroom apartments. Facilities include a dining room, fitness center, music practice rooms, study rooms, and gymnasium.  Accommodations are available for a few days or a few months.  University students, scholars, faculty, international trainees, and interns are eligible to stay there.

For more information, contact: International House, 500 Riverside Drive, New York, New York, 10027-3916. You may contact them by phone at TEL (212) 316-8434, FAX (212) 316-1827, visit their website, or send an e-mail.

Another option is the International Student Center, a hostel accommodation for international travelers. For more information, call (212) 787-7706 or send them an e-mail.

Another option is Educational Housing, a not-for-profit corporation that provides affordable housing for long or short term stays in New York City. For more information, call (800) 385-1689 or send them an e-mail.

For more information on New York City check out:
NYC The Official Guide
Frommer's NYC

For information on things across the whole state of New York check out:

Last modified: Feb 21, 2013
International Services for Students and Scholars, Phone: (518) 276-4966, Fax: (518) 276-4839